Black Led Power Building:
- Oakland’s Black Organizing Project who were doing specific work around getting law enforcement of schools.
- The Power Coalition For Equity & Justice in Louisiana, a state coordinating table for 501c3 and 501c4 focused on voter engagement. They also provided relief dollars after Hurricane Ida hit in 2021.
- After the Jackson Water Crisis in Mississippi, Grove committed rapid response funding to People’s Advocacy Institute to get folks essentials like water and diapers.
Investment Strategy – Carveout Investments:
- Rainmakers Fund (indigenous-focused) at RCAC
- Navajo Power
- Reproductive health company (confidential)
- EcoTrust Forest Management
- Mission Driven Finance – Freedom 100 Fund
- California Rebuilding Fund
- SOAR Fund
- Grid Alternatives
- IRC CEO – loan fund
- The People’s Land Fund
- Working Power Impact Fund
- Adasina Fiscal Justice Strategy
- Cooperative Energy Futures
- Solar Holler