The immigration program protects and advances immigrant rights.
The foundation funds a broad range of legal services that ultimately create the conditions for immigrants to set roots and thrive in this country. While the foundation primarily funds local, San Mateo County-based legal services, it also supports some state, regional, and national policy advocacy, impact litigation, and international refugee work.
Download an overview of the Immigration program here.
- Al Otro Lado
- Anti-Defamation League
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Asian Law Caucus
- Coastside Hope
- Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Community Initiatives – Immigrants Rising
- Pro Bono Net, Inc. – Immigration Advocates Network
- International Refugee Assistance Project
- International Rescue Committee
- International Rescue Committee of Northern California
- LIBRE – San Mateo Legal Aid
- National Immigration Forum
- National Immigration Law Center
- Pangea Legal Services
- Puente De La Costa Sur
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Tahirih Justice Center
- The Justice and Diversity Center of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Center for Gender and Refugee Studies – UC Hastings Foundation
Organizations included here are grantees that have received support from the Grove Foundation since 2018. This list is not necessarily comprehensive. Photos on this page are courtesy of: The Center for Gender and Refugee Studies.